WideTEK® 36CL Ultra Fast Color CIS Scanner
A true standalone system at the lowest possible price
The WideTEK® 36CL-600 is by far the fastest color CIS scanner on the market, running at 10 inches per second at 200 dpi in full color. At the full width of 36″ and 600dpi resolution, the scanner still runs at 1.7 inches per second. The scanning speeds are tripled in black and white and greyscale modes but can be individually configured if required, for example, to scan fragile, valuable documents.
All of these speeds are guaranteed, due to the Scan2Net® technology integrated into the scanner´s own built-in 64-bit Linux PC. It is a true standalone system capable of scanning directly to FTP servers, hot folders, USB drives, cloud applications on the internet, or copying to printers directly, without the need for an extra PC.
The WideTEK® 36CL-600 processes documents up to 38 inches wide with a maximum scanning width of 36 inches. The scanner is a standalone system, which is capable of scanning to FTP servers, hot folders, USB mass storage devices, and cloud applications on the Internet or copying directly to a printer without an additional external PC.
The WideTEK® 36CL produces extraordinarily sharp images, with color accuracy even superior to competing CCD scanners.
Document rotation is done on the fly, a scan of an E-sized / A0 document in portrait mode at 300 dpi in 24bit color takes less than 7 seconds to scan and another 2 seconds to crop & deskew, preview and store.
Scanner Functions & Features
WideTEK® 36CL Functions
• Scans 36 inch widths, nearly unlimited length
• Complies to FADGI *** guidelines and ISO 19264-1
• Fastest color scanning at 10 inches per second (15 m/min) @ 200 dpi
• 1200 x 1200 dpi scanner resolution
• Automatic crop & deskew
• On the fly rotation while scanning facilitates postprocessing
• Face up scanning (no more “blind” scanning)
• Real time display of scanned images, modify images without rescanning
• Standalone device with its own Linux PC
• Scan2USB — Walk up Scanning to any USB device via USB
• Scan2Print — Copy to networked printers or hot folders
• Scan2Network — Output to network resources, SMB, FTP
• Output formats: Multipage PDF (PDF/A) &TIFF, JPEG, JPEG 2000, PNM, PNG, BMP,
• TIFF (Raw, G3, G4, LZW, JPEG) and many more
Scan2Pad® — Operation via tablet, smartphone or other mobile device
WideTEK® 36CL Features
• LED lamps, no warm-up, IR/UV free
• Large 21-inch full HD color multitouch screen for simplified operation (included in the bundle)
• User interface configurable in your language
• Virus-resistant Linux OS
• OS independent, runs with Windows 8, 10, Linux, Mac
• ScanWizard uses any browser: IE, Safari, Chrome, Firefox
• Integrated walk-up scanning software
• Easy installation via Scan2Net® Technology
• Remote maintenance and troubleshooting
• Firmware updates via web interface
• Dust-free camera technology
WideTEK® 36CL Options
• Transparent document carriers for fragile document handling, available in two sizes: A0 and A1
• Batch Scan Wizard — Software option for high-volume scanning
• Scan2iPF — Software option for direct and fast copy to imagePROGRAF
• Scan2EDIT — Software option for scanning and image processing in a single step
• Scan2ICC — Subscription for ICC color management and profiles
• TWAIN Interface — Software interface option
• Extended resolution — Extend the resolution to 9600 dpi
• Full Coverage Warranty — Up to 5 years subscription for full coverage warranty package and free spare parts
There are no reviews yet.