Bookeye® 5V2 Archive
Bookeye® 5 V2 Archive is suitable for digitization projects that require high quality and maximum productivity even in 24/7 operation. Originals up to A2+ in size such as books, magazines, posters, folders, or bound documents of all types, can be digitized at high speed and a resolution up to 600 dpi using the Bookeye® 5 V2 Archive.
The unique self-adjusting book cradle solution allows scanning either at a 120-degree angle or in horizontal mode and lying flat with a height compensation of 10 cm Glass plate solutions. The book cradle enables perfect scans while protecting the book binding. The V-shaped glass plate can be removed in a few simple steps. Depending on requirements, the Bookeye® 5 V2 Archive can now be used with an optional flat glass plate or without a glass plate at all.
Highlights that make the Bookeye® 5 V2 Archive the right choice for every application
• Large 21” full HD color multitouch screen for simplified
operation, 2nd preview screen optional
• Live Preview
• Self-adjusting book cradle 120 – 180 degrees can lift 10 cm
• V-shaped glass plate for perfect scans, optional flat glass plate is available
• Output formats: PDF, PDF/A, JPEG, TIFF, PNM, multipage PDF and TIFF, DICOM and many more
• OS independent, runs with Windows, Linux, Mac
• Digital color balance, wide color gamut, supports sRGB, Adobe RGB, native RGB
• FADGI, Metamorfoze, ISO 19264 compliant.
• ScanWizard runs through any browser via network
• Remote maintenance, troubleshooting and firmware updates
• Full Coverage Warranty – Up to 5 years, free spare parts & consumables
There are no reviews yet.