Perfecting the Art of Art Scanning
New large format scanner designed specifically for fine art scanning
WideTEK® 36ART enables contact-free scanning of works of fine art like oil and acrylic paintings, watercolors, charcoal and pastel drawings, mixed media collages and antique works of art; at 600dpi in formats up to 914 x 1524mm / 36 x 60 inches. Optionally, a scan table extension of 700 mm (27.6 inches) can be purchased which allows originals up to a length of 2224 mm (87.6 inches) to be scanned.
The new WideTEK® 36ART-600 was designed for archiving and reproduction of works of art. Museums can digitize their own collection for sale as a print or for publication on the internet or in catalogs. Reprography specialists can offer fine art digitization as a service, which has already proven to be a lucrative market.
Original artwork is moved under the CCD camera elements completely contact free, protecting the art from any damage and making it possible to scan a painting that is still wet, as long as it is framed or the sides are dry enough to place the artwork on the scanning bed.
In cooperation with large format printers from HP, Canon and EPSON, the WideTEK® 36ART-600 fine art scanner brings the basis for professional art reproduction. Native printer drivers installed on the scanner make color accuracy on the resulting image even higher.
Scanner Functions & Features
WideTEK® 36ART Functions
• Scans fine art or other material 914 x 1524 mm / 36 x 60 inches wide or 914 x 2224 mm / 36 x 87.6 inches wide, with optional scan table extension
• Exceeds FADGI *** guidelines, ISO 19264-1
• Maximum scan height of 100 mm / 4 inches
• Document thickness of 200 mm / 8 inches (E.g. Canvas up to max. 100 mm in a frame up to 200 mm thickness)
• Fastest color scanning at 42.2 mm/s / 1.66 inch/s @ 300 dpi
• Fastest 3D texture color scanning at 21.1 mm/s / 0.83 inch/s @ 300dpi
• 600 x 600 dpi optical resolution
• On-the-fly rotation while scanning facilitates postprocessing
• Face-up scanning (no more “blind” scanning)
• Real-time display of scanned images, modify images without rescanning
• Standalone device with its own integrated PC
• Scan2USB — Walk up Scanning to any USB device
• Scan2Print — Copy to networked printers or hot folders
• Output formats: PDF, PDF/A, JPEG, TIFF, PNM, multipage PDF and TIFF, DICOM and many more
• Scan2Network — Output to network resources, SMB, FTP
WideTEK® 36ART Features
• Contact-free scanning of fragile material or even wet artwork
• Scan table can be moved manually or motorized
• Dual LED lamps with integrated natural light diffusor, no warm-up, IR/UV free
• Large 15-inch color touchscreen for simplified operation
• Single path texture scanning, patent-pending stitching
• Motorized focus adjustment up to 4 inches
• User interface configurable in your language
• Virus-resistant Linux OS
• OS independent, runs with Windows 7, 8, 10, Linux, Mac
• ScanWizard uses any browser: IE, Safari, Chrome, Firefox
• Integrated walk-up scanning software
• Easy installation via Scan2Net® Technology
• Remote maintenance and troubleshooting
• Firmware updates via web interface
• Dust-free camera technology
• Full Coverage Warranty — Up to 5 years subscription for full coverage warranty package and free spare parts
There are no reviews yet.