Bookeye® 5 V2A Automatic
Gentle document digitization paired with maximum productivity thanks to the motorized V-shaped glass plate With its 600 dpi and a scan time of less than 3 seconds for the entire A2+ capture area, the latest model in Image Access´ 5th generation of book scanners is equally suitable for large and small digitization projects. A special highlight: the new, motor-driven V-shaped glass plate for maximum productivity. Automatically traversing at speeds from 19mm/sec up to 113mm/sec and a total stroke of 25cm, it gently presses flattens originals using the V-shaped cradle. The contact pressure can be individually adjusted, guaranteeing the gentlest handling of originals and distortion-free scans. Like all other Image Access Bookeye book scanners, the book cradle can also be used in flat mode. The V-shaped glass plate is controlled via the ScanWizard´s extended user interface. The new control panel with animated function buttons allows, among other things, horizontal movement up and down, setting the speed or the position in which the glass plate remains after the finished scan job. It does not necessarily have to be at the top or bottom. Depending on requirements, the glass plate can be removed and refitted without tools and in two simple steps.
Highlights that make the Bookeye® 5 V2A Automatic book scanner the right choice for every application
• Large 21” multitouch screen for operation and preview can be mounted to scanner in three different locations.
• Dark mode operation – enhances scan quality through less light reflection and improves operation by reducing eye strain.
• Live Preview –See the document position in live video for correct positioning before scanning.
• Most versatile book cradles, 120°, 180°, shift apart for book bound, shift left and right for optimum position of book.
• Motor driven V-shaped glass plate allows automatic workflow
• Output formats: PDF, PDF/A, JPEG, TIFF, PNM, multipage PDF and TIFF, DICOM and many more.
• Digital color balance, wide color gamut, supports sRGB, Adobe RGB, native RGB.
• FADGI, Metamorfoze Light, ISO 19264-1 compliant.
• Multilingual operation – more than 20 languages available.
• ScanWizard runs on internal touch or on external device through any browser via network.
• Remote maintenance, troubleshooting and firmware updates