The WideTEK® 12-650 is available for applications where A3+ is large enough but fast scanning speed and high optical resolution are required. The scanner needs less than three seconds to scan the largest format of 12.3 x 18.5 inches in normal mode at 300dpi and only 12 seconds in 3D mode at 600dpi, twice as fast as the closest competition.
The WideTEK® 12 flatbed scanner delivers high-resolution color, black and white, or grayscale images in jpeg, tiff, pdf, and most other standard image output formats. It combines production-ready design and uniquely compact dimensions in a new class of professional but affordable flatbed scanners.
The new scratch-resistant, non-reflective glass plate has been expanded to reach the edges of the flatbed scanner, making it 100% protective of the documents laid on it. No more bent or folded edges on your source documents.
Scanner Functions & Features
WideTEK® 12 Flatbed Scanner – Functions
• 12.3 x 18.5 inch or ISO/DIN A3+ scan of full document bed in less than 3 seconds
• Exceeds FADGI *** guidelines, Metamorfoze light, ISO 19264-1
• Borderless glass plate prevents bent edges on source documents. Scratch resistant & non-reflective.
• 48-bit color depth
• Captures 3D surfaces, textures of various materials, Braille print
• 1200 x 1200 dpi scanner resolution
• Small footprint but scans 18% more surface area than A3
• 17.4-inch width, only slightly more than scanning area
• Automatic crop & deskew
• On-the-fly rotation while scanning facilitates postprocessing
• Real-time display of scanned images, modify images without rescanning
• Scan2USB — Walk up Scanning to any USB device
• Scan2Print — Copy to networked printers or hot folders
• Scan2Network — Output to network resources, SMB, FTP
• Output formats: PDF, PDF/A, JPEG, TIFF, PNM, multipage PDF and TIFF, DICOM, and many more
• Scan2Pad® — Operation via tablet, smartphone or other mobile devices
• Wide color gamut: supports sRGB, Adobe RGB, and native RGB
WideTEK® 12 Flatbed Scanner – Features
• Integrated 64bit Linux, Intel i3 quad-core processor, 8 GB memory
• Dual LED illumination with integrated optical diffusor for optimal results, no warm-up, IR-/UV-free
• Large color WVGA touchscreen for simplified operation
• User interface configurable in your language
• OS independent, runs with Windows 7, 8, 10, Linux, Mac
• ScanWizard uses any browser: IE, Safari, Chrome, Firefox
• Integrated walk-up scanning software
• Easy installation via Scan2Net® Technology
• Remote maintenance and troubleshooting
• Firmware updates via web interface
• Dust-free camera technology
• WideTEK® 12 Flatbed Scanner – Options
• Backlight unit for transparencies, films, photos, X-rays.
• Replaces the standard lid and includes power supply.
• Batch Scan Wizard — Software option for batch scanning
• Attach an external monitor for instant previews
• Scan2OCR — Background OCR option for Scan2Net scanners (Only in connection with ScanWizard)
• Full Coverage Warranty — Up to 5 years subscription for full coverage warranty package and free spare parts